Below the cut are links to episode-specific commentary on Fullmetal Alchemist, so that I can read along with other people's thoughts after I post my own thoughts. (I am amused and pleased that I seem to be asking similar questions as other people at this point in the series. Also, some of my questions get kinda-sorta answered in comments to those posts, which is handy.)
This is meant as a resource post, not a discussion post, so to avoid spoiler issues, please do not post commentary in response to this post.
- yhlee's external index.
- rilina's FMA posts (generally discusses episodes individually within posts).
- oyceter's anime memories.
- thomasyan: Episodes 1-2.
- laurashapiro: Episodes 1-2, 3-4, 51
- chi_zu: Episodes 1-5.
- prillalar: Episodes 1-12, 28, 29, 30, 41-42, 46, 47, 50
- rashaka: episodes 1-15, 7-8, 16; 21; 22; 25, 43 (very brief comment); 47 (Things I Learned From Watching Full Metal Alchemist); 48; 49; 51: one, two, three, four
- boniblithe: Episode 9
- coffeeandink: Episodes 11 and 12.
- marith: Episodes 14-17.
- zebreckas: Episodes 25-27
- ciceqi: episodes 26-43 (discusses episodes individually); episode 44; 45-46.
- tavella: Episodes 27-32 and 34-38 (discusses episodes individually).
- debchan: Episode 50
- siriaeve: Episodes 28-51 (yes, twenty-eight (28) through fifty-one (51))
- The Genuine Truth Behind Truths, a site that compares the Japanese and English releases of both the anime and the manga (ETA warning: some comparisons turn out to have spoilers for later episodes).
There's got to be more: who else out there has episode-by-episode commentary posts that I can read along with? (Not posts on the series as a whole, which I will collect later.) Reminder: links not discussion in comments, please.