Found poem meme, via truepenny.
Instructions, my version:
- Go to this web page, replacing YOURLJNAME with, well, your LJ name in the URL: http://www.antispin.net/~martine/cgi-bin/insanity.cgi?fnord=YOURLJNAME
- Consider the block of text generated.
- If you like it, copy it to a text file and manipulate it until the form pleases you.
- If you dislike it, hit reload.
- Lather, rinse, repeat, and post.
This was about the third iteration, and I liked the first line and second stanza (as it were). Manipulations: line breaks, a touch of puncutation, one verb.
Next morning and unknowns.
Somehow it could be like . . . items.
it will require a big deal on, to sleep,
but came back,
from the careful Court
is that has a good
There's a fundamental right to sit in reverse order;
of felony by myself;
but someone has been black,
I've had a marker.
I'm not after The Volokh Conspiracy,
but we have believed this week.