The Pip was 8 months old on July 7. He has been super-busy in the last two-plus months.
( Collapse )
SteelyKid will be four on August 7. The changes are less rapid at this age but she did hit a milestone since last post.
( Collapse )
This is not doing her justice, but the Pip is pretty soundly asleep now so I should scoop him off my lap, post this, and then do some work. There are not many picture links since last time, since Chad's on a blogging hiatus:
- The Story of the Three Hippopotamuses (not a picture, a Chad-and-SteelyKid collaborative story)
- Kickin' Back (With Chicken) (SteelyKid enjoying the fair)
- Weekend Family Blogging (Chad and the kids)
And then some I posted to G+ today, because I just kept not uploading them to steelypips.org but most were in my email with a little "share" link next to them:
- The aforementioned Pip sitting up evidence (with guest appearance by SteelyKid)
- The two of them hanging out (with guest appearance by Appa)
- Various SteelyKid pictures
- The aforementioned Pip crawling evidence
- ETA: a fuzzy but cute picture of the Pip enjoying swinging
Go ahead and ask questions if you want, it'll prompt my memory, but as always, no unsolicited advice.comment(s) (how-to) | link