Or, well, however long it's been since. In haste:
- Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood of Whose Line Is It Anyway?: very funny live, as funny as the funniest bits of any given Whose Line? show.
- Hip pain of long standing; finally started physical therapy for it; loosening of extremely tight muscles = owwww.
- My acid reflux really is triggered by chocolate. Woe.
- We're hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time, for at least six and possibly as many as nine people. I keep thinking about that rather than
- Work, which is kicking my ass from here to next month. (I figure I should have about a day to collapse before Thanksgiving prep starts.) Hence unanswered colonialism comments and general reduced presence. Sorry.