Not much to report this week besides what's already been mentioned, so have some links:
- THE MERCK MANUAL MEDICAL LIBRARY: The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
- HopStop.com - Subway Directions and Bus Directions
- kaigou: dear [not just urban fantasy] author: part I; part II :: "these are the comments of someone with practical application, trying to explain where authors so frequently go wrong in their romance with street life"
- rachelmanija: A User's Guide to PTSD: Part I: What I Did In The War; Part II: What Does A Flashback Feel Like?; Part III: I Don't Have To Do That Any More :: "On recovery; lingering effects; book, film, and TV recommendations."
- AnnualCreditReport :: "This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion."
- Foreign Currency :: Other Ways to Give :: Donate :: U.S. Fund for UNICEF - UNICEF USA :: Something to do with the change we brought home from Japan.
- slacktivist: Ricky: Still not helping :: Why Santorum's proposal to "help" charity by eliminating government anti-poverty programs is THE WORST IDEA EVER.
- Michael Wilbon - Dying Young, Black - washingtonpost.com :: "The issue of separating yourself from a harmful environment is a recurring theme in the life of black men. It has nothing to do with football, or Sean Taylor or even sports. To frame it as a sports issue is as insulting as it is naive."
- mecurtin: Lurkers support us in email :: "I've been continuing to think about the Myspace suicide hounding . . . . there's some evidence . . . that something in Nerd World culture is preventing the absolute worst sort of online bullying, or protecting people against it when it starts."
- Cute Overload: Wot!? How can the BE?! :: High-speed picture of kitten under dripping water faucet
- 10 Reasons We're Doomed: SkyMall Edition :: Scariest things in the SkyMall catalog.
- YouTube - Kids love to jump on beds :: A lamb jumping on a bed. (And then falling off.)
- batwrangler: My own very special LOLCAT :: "Handz ful? Is OK. I halp U 2 pet MOI."
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Rhymes with Orange :: Dogs are jealous of humans' "diets."
- Making Light: The 12 Days of Kitschmas, 2007 :: That sound you may have heard is my head exploding. "Huggable Urns"?!
- There's something rotten about Enchanted. - By Dana Stevens - Slate Magazine :: "that intermittent sense of yuckiness sprang from the movie's solemn celebration of a ritual even more sacred than holy matrimony: shopping."
- I Am Legend International Banners :: Showing different cities in a post-apocalyptic state, which is pretty neat. I even recognize the stuff in the Osaka one.
- Uncertain Principles: Ninja Squirrel :: Ridiculous YouTube video, with bonus dog dialogue.
- FilmChat: Philip Pullman -- the extended e-mail interview :: Short version appears in Christianity Today.
And dinner tonight: original seafood paella, with seafood stock instead of chicken stock. Yum.