ETA: family has spoken up, sorry non-family folks.
I have a laptop that is old (2005) but entirely functional and is free to a good home. It's a Compaq Presario V4000 that I've just reformatted the hard drive on and done a clean OS install:
- Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional
- Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz)
- 15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen (1280x800)
- Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 900 - Pentium
- 1.0GB DDR SDRAM (2x512MB)
- 80 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
- DVD+/-RW/R & CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer Support
- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG & Bluetooth(TM)
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Microsoft(R) Works/Money
The battery is dead, but you could get another, or just plug it in somewhere and leave it as a secondary home computer.
I'm not going to ship outside North America on this one. In the event that more than one person wants it, I'll give priority to family (x-posting to FB) and then ask a random number generator on Wednesday.comment(s) | link