Things I am grateful for (or that, depending on the phrasing), daily during November.
- SteelyKid's immune system has, sometime when we weren't looking, matured enough that she no longer gets every cold that goes around daycare. Her getting sick is much rarer these days.
- I have awesome co-workers who are smart, enthusiastic, and generous.
- Babysitters. =>
- Chad's parents, who I get along with so well and who are so generous to our family.
- I've weaned the Pip to the point where he's only nursing twice every twenty-four hours, which means NO MORE PUMPING.
- It's ten to twelve and all the TV networks plus the AP have called it for Obama, without relying on Florida—so I get to be grateful for both the content and the timing of the news.
- No need to wait until the end of the day for this: the Pip is one today. Happy Birthday, buddy!
- Today's 10,000+ word brief went out with minimal high drama.
- The Pip was astonishingly calm about his physical today. The only thing he objected to was his shots, and only for long enough to eat a couple Cheerios after.
Also enormous baby is enormous: weight: 25 pounds 14 ounces, 96th percentile; height: 31", 89th percentile; head circumference: 48.25 cm, 95th percentile.